Descaling of kitchen machines with Sterling Polish Company A / S
– with Sterling Citric Acid
When talking about descaling kitchen appliances, it is a difficult area because it is difficult to detect the problem unless it is something you prevent regularly.
It can have a negative effect on, among other things, electricity bills, as the lime can surround the heater when we talk about coffee machines and kettles.
However, one must remember to descale most kitchen and bathroom items.
Sterling Citric acid burgers for efficient descaling of kitchen appliances such as; coffee machines, kettles, faucets, shower spreaders and dishwashers.
Here you can see some good advice on how to descale kitchen appliances and other things;
Descaling kitchen machines – Dishwasher
- Come 30 g – approx. 2 tbsp. – citric acid in the soap container
- Let the machine run through a dishwashing program without service, but possibly. with glass that has become matte, which will thereby get the clear shine again. Note: This only applies to glass that can withstand machine washing and not glass with, for example, gold edges.
Descaling of coffee machine / kettle
- Dissolve 20 g – approx. 1.5 tbsp. – citric acid in 1 l of cold water.
- Pour the solution into the coffee machine’s water tank or into the kettle.
- Turn on the machine / kettle and let the solution boil.
- Then boil through 3 times with clean cold water. Note: In case of severe calcification, repeat the treatment with a new solution.
Clean and descale filters from faucets and shower spreaders
- Dissolve 20 g – approx. 1.5 tbsp. – citric acid in 2 dl water.
- The filters are soaked in the solution for approx. 1 day.
- Rinse with clean water.
Click here to see Sterling Citric Acid
Click here to see Sterling Descaler Loss
NOTE! Many consumers have over time asked if Sterling Citric Acid can be used in connection with recipes for elderflower juice. Sterling Polish Company advises against using Sterling Citric Acid in connection with kitchen recipes, as the acid is not of food quality.
We always advise consumers to read the data sheet for the products they use or come in contact with.